It's You!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

My All Time Favourite Author...


You guess, who is she?
As a child, I love to read all the adventures and mysteries' book that she wrote. She was the most successful children's storytellers of the twentieth century as stated in wikipedia. Some of her famous known character are Noddy, The Famous Five, and The Secret Seven. I've got a whole series of the The Five Find-outer and the Dog at my home. I treasured it and read it again & again. I also got a whole lot of the Magic Faraway books and other fantasies & adventures she wrote. I'm still looking some of the Circus Series & The Naughtiest Girl that i've read when i was a child. Nowadays, i read her books to my two son and they love it very much. If i'm going to the book store, i'm still looking for her books and buy some. I guess i'm still a child at heart. Mmmm....
Have you guess right? Well, click here to make sure!

3 comments:

  1. I love Enid Blyton's series when I was a child too. :) And enjoy reading it. Now, like you, I still have a child part in me where I love magical, tales kind of story like J.K Rowling's famous Harry Potter. :)

    p/s: I love Nancy Drew. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kniedaz ~ I loved Enid Blyton's books too! It's been quite a while since I've read any of them, and they're really hard to find here - nobody seems to know she exists. Too bad for them. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To cahaya,
    I love Nancy Drew too. Hope to find her books in stores nearby but it's hard la...

    Drey,
    i'm going to reread the blyton series on 2009..
    yes it's too bad for readers nowadays that they didn't know her....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the responds! (◡‿◡✿)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...