It's You!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Annual Love Letters

I've just read the next chapter of "Double Your Income Doing What You Love". Well, what are my love letters for 2008. I have to make a list of it. Here it goes,
1. I love my hubby
2. I love my sons
3. I love reading books
4. I love listening to musics
5. I love decorating
6. I love to be alone
7. I love writing
8. I love to watch cooking programmes

What did I do to achieve/acknowledge my love? Mmm...I never thought about that. Maybe I should think about it. What did I do to show my love to my dearest hubby and sons...mmm...I babbled a lot, I guess. That's not the way to show them my love, is it? Woa...it's more difficult than I thought.

Raymond said, after you listed all your love, you can know how you can achieve all of it by any means of way. I'm thinking and still thinking about my love.
Each of our love has its own value. Some of them need money to reinforce but others are priceless. I love my hubby dearly coz he's always there for me, buying me things that I really much needed and love. He'll be cheering me if i need a little cheering ( eventhough he laughed at me whenever i'm talking about dieting...what's wrong with that?) I don't need money to make him happy. I'll be a better wife to him, that's all. Love him back the way he love me, support him and nurture our love again & again. (*wink*)
To my lovely sons, (even they are the cheekiest boys I've ever lived with...) mama will always love you. By all means, if i'm too tired to play with them, or i'm in the wrong mood, they just makes my day more "full". But that's understandable. Children will be children. You just can't ignore them.
Musics, books...those are the things that i can't live with (apart from my hubby & kids). I always love books from my day of A, B, Cs. I find it so exciting and full of new things that i never get to know by asking (and i'm not the type whose asking a lot.) Books makes me emotionally awake. Sometimes i cried, laughed, feel the hatred, curious & so on. And the musics are the mirror of it. You just get emotionally involved with the lyrics and melodies.
Raymond said, turn something that you love to work for you to double your income. I'm still reading the next chapter of his book. I need to know the way to this "money maker". I'll write again after i read it. Just have to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the responds! (◡‿◡✿)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...