It's You!

Friday, March 6, 2009

Some Light Readings



New books coming this week from our books' supplier. This time I can't resist myself to read all 15 books on my desk. It was ordered by the Akademi Pengajian Bahasa's lecturer so as I'm processing it, it won't hurt anyone if I get the privilage to read them first.

It's a short stories books for the student but I enjoyed it very much. Books I've read yesterday and this morning were,
1. The Ransom of Red Chief
2. Taxi of Terror
3. Drive into Danger
4. Sally's Phone
5. The Fiteenth Character

I'm going to read the rest as follows,
1. Girl on a Motorcycle
2. Mystery in London
3. Survive!
4. Remember Miranda
5. New Yorkers - Short Stories
6. Too Old To Rock and Roll and Other Stories
7. American Crime Stories
8. Cry Freedom
9. The Woman in White
10. New York Cafe

Note : My favourite was Sally's Phone. Sally is going out with a wealthy guy who likes to control her. During a drinking session with friend at a cafe she took Paul's handphone by mistakes and the other way round. They have this confussion for a day until they agreed to meet each other at the park. Well love sparks at the first time and they are liking each other very much. Faisal asked me why i didn't review the books i'm reading in English. My English was not so good actually and I think my grammar is in a jumble but i'm trying hehehe.

7 comments:

  1. Wah! Nice nya. I'm so wanting your job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. the pays not so much
    but i love my job..

    ReplyDelete
  3. BM! bior akak 'berpusing' skit nak translate ikot bm..kua kua kua..

    ReplyDelete
  4. kak,
    it's not the pay that matter, it's the satisfaction that counts. a

    ReplyDelete
  5. kalo ada buku nak lupus bagi laa tahu yea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. KB,
    memang payah nak translate ke BM..ada perkataan yg tak terjangkau dek akal translatingnye huhu...otak mau asah ni
    BTW, takdenya nak jumpa buku nak lupus kat sini...ramai member tanya tapi suma still baru, kalau rosak diorg anta jilid baru je...hahaha

    Miezi,
    that's absolutely right! Satisfaction is the main reason why i'm still here...
    *wink*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the responds! (◡‿◡✿)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...