It's You!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Wishing For A Wish

Salam,

To my dearest,

I'm wishing for a wish to be granted
For my soul's food
To full fill my past time
To enrich my imaginations
To make me happy
To make me feel great

Some girls love jewellery for companion
But I'm not ordinary girl
I know if you knew me
You know what I love most

So here,
I'm wishing for you my dear
To be the one who will make me the happiest girl
This coming December
(and you knew what's coming on December!)

































3 comments:

  1. adui...bestnya lah book sale tu...kat sini jarang lah buat..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kali ini...saya pastikan saya ke pesta buku tu...Insya Allah....selalu baca aja kat blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kakak believe your dearest read this poem and will bring you and whole family there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the responds! (◡‿◡✿)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...