It's You!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Because I love you, that's why



She threw back her head suddenly to reveal red and swollen and flashing eyes.
"I suppose you will want me back now," she said "Now that I can put a child in your nursery. You will want me back now because I can give you heirs. Because I am not infertile after all."
"Because I love you," he said between his teeth.
"Because I love you, and for no other reason in the world. Because I can't live without you, Madeline. Because my soul will die in me if I walk out through that door without you. I want you back because I love you."

....

"Will you come home, Madeline?"
"Because I love you," she said.
"Not just because of the baby. I could manage very well on my own with the baby. But because I love you and don't think I could live without you. Because I have died a little everyday since I left you. Only because I love you, James"


**

Sigh...love story with a good ending.
Makes me smile, makes me dreaming the perfect scene.
Who doesn't want a happy ending love story, in real life and in not so real life.
Finished this book after so many weeks.
It's a classic novel by Mary Balogh
The Devil's Web

Published by Bantam Dell, 2008


Note : Start new book today..yay!!

3 comments:

Thanks for the responds! (◡‿◡✿)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...